With a 130-year history, Morses Club was formed in 2015 from the integration of Morses Club and Shopacheck Financial Services.
Morses Club PLC was formed in May 2016. We now have two divisions: Morses Club, our home collected credit division; and Shelby Finance Limited, our digital division, set-up in 2019 following the acquisitions of CURO Transatlantic Limited and U Holdings Limited.
- Synergistic business divisions, with widening digital offering
- High levels of customer satisfaction and repeat business
- Scalable, highly invested online technology platform
- Responsible, customer-focused culture
- Growth opportunities through our digital product offering
We are the UK’s second largest HCC lender. We serve c 224,000 customers throughout the UK and c. 1,695 self-employed agents.
- HCC has c.224,000 customers across the UK
- Launched online Customer Portal in 2019 now with over 109,000 customers registered
- 45,000 Morses Club Card customers
- 97% customer satisfaction for HCC division
- 96% of agents believe Treating the Customer Fairly is part of the daily mindset
Our digital division consists of two brands: Dot Dot which offers online instalment loans of 3 to 48 months and U Account, an e-money current account provider. We have c. 55,000 customers across our two digital brands.
- 37,000 online lending customers
- Offering 3 to 48 months online instalment loans
- 18,000 e-money current account customers
- Significant re-engineering of our online businesses to simplify our product offering
"We have made significant progress in enhancing our product offering to our core customers. We want to build the UK’s market-leading non-standard credit company, with our customers and our people at the heart of our business."Paul Smith CEO